Search Issue Tracker
[Built in renderer][URP] Canvas rendering is broken on Snapdragon Android devices
We hit a couple new test failures last night in the nightly trunk tests. Not sure exactly what the issue is yet and will update as I investigate. This was passing fine just a few days ago and seems to have popped up in 2021.2.0a5 (bcc6f79a7b66)
The two tests that failed are:
071-TextureFormats - creates a bunch of different textures with different formats but none of the textures are showing up
360Capture - creates a 360 capture and writes out to a texture on screen. This is completely black in the image
Failed test run here https://yamato.cds.internal.unity3d.com/jobs/768-xr.xrautomatedtests/tree/trunk/.yamato%252F2-trunk-Graphics-QuestTests.yml%2523trunk_BuildInGraphics_OculusQuest_XRSDK_OpenGLES3_Linear_MultiView/5225619/job/artifacts
Create new scene
Right click on scene object window and choose Create -> UI -> Text
Should automatically make a canvas for you.
Type text into the text component
Verify you can see it in game view in editor
Build and run on Android Snapdragon or Qualcom device (such as Quest). Stereo rendering does not have to be enabled however.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance