Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[Xcode] [iOS] Unity does not generate AppIcons for iPhone/iPad Notifications and Spotlight
1. Open User's project
2. Notice that "Project Settings > Player > Icon" all icons are set
3. Build to iOS
4. Open Xcode project
5. Notice that "Images.xcassets > AppIcon" notification and spotlight icon slots are empty
Expected behaviour: If all icons are set in Unity project, all icons should be generated in Xcode project.
Actual result: Notification and spotlight icon slots are empty in Xcode project.
-Note: User attached screenshot
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Reproduced on Xcode 8.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete