Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Xcode] [iOS] Unity does not generate AppIcons for iPhone/iPad Notifications and Spotlight
1. Open User's project
2. Notice that "Project Settings > Player > Icon" all icons are set
3. Build to iOS
4. Open Xcode project
5. Notice that "Images.xcassets > AppIcon" notification and spotlight icon slots are empty
Expected behaviour: If all icons are set in Unity project, all icons should be generated in Xcode project.
Actual result: Notification and spotlight icon slots are empty in Xcode project.
-Note: User attached screenshot
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Reproduced on Xcode 8.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system