Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1
[Xcode] [iOS] Unity does not generate AppIcons for iPhone/iPad Notifications and Spotlight
1. Open User's project
2. Notice that "Project Settings > Player > Icon" all icons are set
3. Build to iOS
4. Open Xcode project
5. Notice that "Images.xcassets > AppIcon" notification and spotlight icon slots are empty
Expected behaviour: If all icons are set in Unity project, all icons should be generated in Xcode project.
Actual result: Notification and spotlight icon slots are empty in Xcode project.
-Note: User attached screenshot
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.2p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Reproduced on Xcode 8.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4