Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[x86 Linux Player] WebRequest returns error: ArgumentException: GCHandle value belongs to a different domain
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: The WebRequest returns "OK"
3) Build and run it for Linux x86 player (not reproduced with x86_64 build)
Actual: Player crashes or soft locks the system with the following error in the log:
ArgumentException: GCHandle value belongs to a different domain
Reproduced in 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default