Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[x86 Linux Player] WebRequest returns error: ArgumentException: GCHandle value belongs to a different domain
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: The WebRequest returns "OK"
3) Build and run it for Linux x86 player (not reproduced with x86_64 build)
Actual: Player crashes or soft locks the system with the following error in the log:
ArgumentException: GCHandle value belongs to a different domain
Reproduced in 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website