Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
[x86 Linux Player] WebRequest returns error: ArgumentException: GCHandle value belongs to a different domain
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
Expected: The WebRequest returns "OK"
3) Build and run it for Linux x86 player (not reproduced with x86_64 build)
Actual: Player crashes or soft locks the system with the following error in the log:
ArgumentException: GCHandle value belongs to a different domain
Reproduced in 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete