Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
WWW.GetAudioClip outputs an empty error message in console
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "New Scene"
4. Notice that console outputs an empty error message
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b10, 5.3.0f4
Did not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default