Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
WWW.GetAudioClip outputs an empty error message in console
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "New Scene"
4. Notice that console outputs an empty error message
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b10, 5.3.0f4
Did not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build