Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
WWW adds "http://localhost" prefix to the URL, if the URL doesn't contain "http://"
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (wwwPrefix.zip)
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the console
Expected: WWW does not add a "http://localhost" prefix to the URL, but adds nothing or "http://" prefix instead, if the URL doesn't have one
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Did not reproduce in 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0a6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
Workaround: use full URL with http:// in the beginning of it
Fixed in 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags