Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[WSA] Wrong plugin reference in .csproj file when building for WSA Universal 8.1
In windows 8.1 universal build dll's that are marked only for one SDK are located in different place than referenced.
In attached and modified project there are UDID plugins (three separate real dlls for UWP, WP8.1, Win8.1 and single placeholder. If you build it for windows 8.1 universal, project "Assembly-CSharp-metro-vs2013.csproj" is trying to find my plugin at path: "$(SolutionDir)$(SolutionName)\$(SolutionName).Windows\Unprocessed\UDID.dll"
(same for phone project), but no plugin is placed here.
In fact it can be found there:
Visual studio can't build project because of wrong reference.
Reproducible on 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18.
1. Open project "Reference rewriter sample2.zip";
2. Build to WSA Universal 8.1. Open generated project solution and observe plugin's referenced paths.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager