Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[WSA] Windows Speech DictationRecognizer throws Assertion failed on expression: 'SUCCEEDED(hr)' when user cancels the input
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(DictationTestProject.zip)
2. Open the DictationTest scene
3. Play the scene
4. Click on the sphere (starts the dictation recognition)
6. Click on the sphere (stops the dictation recognition)
7. Observe the Assertion failed on expression: 'SUCCEEDED(hr)'
Expected result: Unity should not throw the exception
Actual result: Unity throws the exception
Reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
Fixed in: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted