Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[WSA][UWP] PlayerPrefs aren't saved between runs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "835218.zip" and deploy to UWP
2. Open built solution using VS and run on Local Machine
3. Once build starts notice "++++++Created" in console. This means that there wasn't PlayerPref under the key so one was created
4. Close build and start one again using start menu. It should be listed as "Test_PlayerPrefs"
5. Notice message "++++++Created" - this means that there was't PlayerPref under the key (= PlayerPref created in last run wasn't saved)
Reproducible on Universal 8.1/10.
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open