Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WSA][UWP] PlayerPrefs aren't saved between runs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "835218.zip" and deploy to UWP
2. Open built solution using VS and run on Local Machine
3. Once build starts notice "++++++Created" in console. This means that there wasn't PlayerPref under the key so one was created
4. Close build and start one again using start menu. It should be listed as "Test_PlayerPrefs"
5. Notice message "++++++Created" - this means that there was't PlayerPref under the key (= PlayerPref created in last run wasn't saved)
Reproducible on Universal 8.1/10.
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object