Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WSA][UWP] PlayerPrefs aren't saved between runs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "835218.zip" and deploy to UWP
2. Open built solution using VS and run on Local Machine
3. Once build starts notice "++++++Created" in console. This means that there wasn't PlayerPref under the key so one was created
4. Close build and start one again using start menu. It should be listed as "Test_PlayerPrefs"
5. Notice message "++++++Created" - this means that there was't PlayerPref under the key (= PlayerPref created in last run wasn't saved)
Reproducible on Universal 8.1/10.
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used