Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[WSA][UWP] PlayerPrefs aren't saved between runs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "835218.zip" and deploy to UWP
2. Open built solution using VS and run on Local Machine
3. Once build starts notice "++++++Created" in console. This means that there wasn't PlayerPref under the key so one was created
4. Close build and start one again using start menu. It should be listed as "Test_PlayerPrefs"
5. Notice message "++++++Created" - this means that there was't PlayerPref under the key (= PlayerPref created in last run wasn't saved)
Reproducible on Universal 8.1/10.
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button