Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WSA][UWP] PlayerPrefs aren't saved between runs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "835218.zip" and deploy to UWP
2. Open built solution using VS and run on Local Machine
3. Once build starts notice "++++++Created" in console. This means that there wasn't PlayerPref under the key so one was created
4. Close build and start one again using start menu. It should be listed as "Test_PlayerPrefs"
5. Notice message "++++++Created" - this means that there was't PlayerPref under the key (= PlayerPref created in last run wasn't saved)
Reproducible on Universal 8.1/10.
Reproduced with: 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b6
Not reproducible: 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard