Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[WSA][UWP] build&run fails on windows phone 10 with il2cpp with Exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Build&run on Windows Phone with Universal 10 SDK using IL2CPP scripting backend
Expected result: build&run succeeds
Actual result: build&run fails
Not reproducible on local machine
Reproducible with 5.4.4f1
Exception: Failed to build Visual Studio project using arguments 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe "C:\Users\WPMinion\Downloads\5441f1wsarat\New folder\5441f1wsarat\5441f1wsarat.csproj" /nologo /maxcpucount /p:Configuration=Master /p:Platform=ARM /p:SolutionDir="C:\\Users\\WPMinion\\Downloads\\5441f1wsarat\\New folder\\" /t:Publish /clp:Verbosity=minimal'.
Output:MSBUILD : error MSB1009: Project file does not exist.
Switch: C:\Users\WPMinion\Downloads\5441f1wsarat\New folder\5441f1wsarat\5441f1wsarat.csproj
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app