Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[WSA][UWP] build&run fails on windows phone 10 with il2cpp with Exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Build&run on Windows Phone with Universal 10 SDK using IL2CPP scripting backend
Expected result: build&run succeeds
Actual result: build&run fails
Not reproducible on local machine
Reproducible with 5.4.4f1
Exception: Failed to build Visual Studio project using arguments 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe "C:\Users\WPMinion\Downloads\5441f1wsarat\New folder\5441f1wsarat\5441f1wsarat.csproj" /nologo /maxcpucount /p:Configuration=Master /p:Platform=ARM /p:SolutionDir="C:\\Users\\WPMinion\\Downloads\\5441f1wsarat\\New folder\\" /t:Publish /clp:Verbosity=minimal'.
Output:MSBUILD : error MSB1009: Project file does not exist.
Switch: C:\Users\WPMinion\Downloads\5441f1wsarat\New folder\5441f1wsarat\5441f1wsarat.csproj
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right