Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[WSA] Unity does not add System.IO as a reference assembly when IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10
4. Observe the Console Window:
The type 'TextReader' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.IO, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.
Actual results: Unity does not add System.IO as a reference assembly when IL2CPP
Expected results: Unity should add add System.IO as a reference assembly when IL2CPP
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 05, 2019 06:07
So many thanks to this game platform, i am so surprised with this where am playing my all favorite game at a same Junction http://freerobuxgenerator.net even without download or install.