Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[WSA] Unity does not add System.IO as a reference assembly when IL2CPP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10
4. Observe the Console Window:
The type 'TextReader' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.IO, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.
Actual results: Unity does not add System.IO as a reference assembly when IL2CPP
Expected results: Unity should add add System.IO as a reference assembly when IL2CPP
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted