Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[WSA] Unable to load DLL 'advapi32.dll' when running an app at runtime after HttpWebRequest under il2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (WebRequestIl2cppBug.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 with il2cpp scripting backend
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Deploy on a local machine
6. Observe the missing advapi32.dll error in Output window
Actual behavior: At app runtime the error is thrown
Expected behavior: At app runtime the app should be able to find the dll and run normally
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.2.0a1
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a9
Backported to: 2018.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Dec 28, 2020 12:25
still happens :(
Any ideas of workaround for it?
Feb 18, 2020 13:42
This is still happening on 2019.2.21f1 and the 2019.3.1 that was the version with fix is full of bugs and crash the Mac os sometimes.
Mar 06, 2019 18:16
Same error with IL2CPP compiling when using code:
var time = DateTime.Now;
Reproducible in 2018.3.7f1
Apr 03, 2018 02:55
Any updates on when this fix will be released?
Mar 20, 2018 17:00
What version has this been fixed in? I also have the same issue. Is there a workaround until the fix is out?
Mar 14, 2018 12:45
This looks like a duplicate of https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/unable-to-load-dll-advapi32-dot-dll-when-running-an-app-on-hololens-at-runtime-after-httpwebrequest