Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
The assignment of the reference parameter is applied to the local copy of the variable under il2сpp
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Open the scene.unity scene
5. Open VS solution
6. Deploy on a local machine
7. Observe the local variable is null
Actual results The assignment of the reference parameter is applied to the local copy of the variable
Expected: The assignment of the reference parameter should not be applied to the local copy of the variable
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a8
Backported to: 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone