Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[WSA] Specific plugin causes a crash when launching application
Forum thread: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/window-store-crash-on-start.382516/
Reproducible on 5.3.2f1, 5.4.0b4
1. open "WindowsStoreTest.zip"
2. build to WSA
3. build and run the project. On initialization, application crashes.
Workaround: delete GVclient_stub.dll before building to WSA.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released