Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod()] is not invoked after scene is loaded
Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType loadType)] with parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad" is not invoked on WSA and UWP platform using .NET backend.
With parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad" works fine.
Reproducible on 5.3.3, 5.4.0b versions;
1. Open "Init.zip" project.
2. Build to UWP or WSA platforms.
3. Build and run generated project.
4. Comparing with editor observe that [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad)] has not been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy