Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod()] is not invoked after scene is loaded
Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType loadType)] with parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad" is not invoked on WSA and UWP platform using .NET backend.
With parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad" works fine.
Reproducible on 5.3.3, 5.4.0b versions;
1. Open "Init.zip" project.
2. Build to UWP or WSA platforms.
3. Build and run generated project.
4. Comparing with editor observe that [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad)] has not been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar