Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod()] is not invoked after scene is loaded
Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType loadType)] with parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad" is not invoked on WSA and UWP platform using .NET backend.
With parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad" works fine.
Reproducible on 5.3.3, 5.4.0b versions;
1. Open "Init.zip" project.
2. Build to UWP or WSA platforms.
3. Build and run generated project.
4. Comparing with editor observe that [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad)] has not been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)