Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod()] is not invoked after scene is loaded
Preserve attribute [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType loadType)] with parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad" is not invoked on WSA and UWP platform using .NET backend.
With parameter "RuntimeInitializeLoadType.BeforeSceneLoad" works fine.
Reproducible on 5.3.3, 5.4.0b versions;
1. Open "Init.zip" project.
2. Build to UWP or WSA platforms.
3. Build and run generated project.
4. Comparing with editor observe that [RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod(RuntimeInitializeLoadType.AfterSceneLoad)] has not been invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform