Search Issue Tracker
[WSA] Debugging doesn't work with Release configuration
1. Build any project to UWP with C# projects enabled
2. Put a breakpoint in any script
3. Start app using Release configuration
4. Symbols for Release configuration aren't loaded, thus breakpoint is never triggered
Introduced with Visual Studio 2017 support.
Reproducible with 2017 builds and 5.6.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode