Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[WSA] Copying text from InputField deletes it and places text indicator in the middle of InputField
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "881845.zip"
2. Builf for WSA Universal 10 SDK
3. Open VS solution
4. Deploy on local machine
5. Focus the InputField and enter some text
6. Press CTRL+A or select text manually
7. Press CTRL+C to copy the text
Expected result: text is copied
Actual result: text is not copied and is deleted instead, also the text indicator appears in the middle of the InputField and typing text afterwards doesn't appear in the InputField
1. Press CTRL+V to paste the text
2. Try to enter some text in the InputField
3. Press CTRL+V to paste the text
*text is pasted and you can see the text you've entered before before the text you have just pasted*
4. Try to delete the text by pressing backspace
*after deleting the text you've pasted the text before the pasted text disappears and text indicator appears in the middle of InputField*
Reproducible with: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible on Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website