Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.1
[WSA] Can't build and run from editor on WSA platform
Can't build and run from editor on WSA platform
1. create an empty project;
2. build and run to WSA platform;
3. error appears in the console;
Exception: Failed to build Visual Studio project. Output:
UnityInstallationDir "C:\Program Files\Unity 5.1.1f1\Editor".
UnityWSAPlayerDir "C:\Program Files\Unity 5.1.1f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\metrosupport".
UnityProjectDir "C:\Users\USER\Documents\New Unity Project 13".
Copying unprocessed assemblies...
The system cannot find the path specified.
F:\EMPTY\NewUnityProject13\NewUnityProject13.csproj(187,5): error MSB3073: The command ""Unity\Tools\AssemblyConverter.exe" -platform=wsa81 "F:\EMPTY\NewUnityProject13\\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll" "F:\EMPTY\NewUnityProject13\\UnityEngine.dll" "F:\EMPTY\NewUnityProject13\\UnityEngine.Networking.dll" "F:\EMPTY\NewUnityProject13\\UnityEngine.UI.dll" "F:\EMPTY\NewUnityProject13\\WinRTLegacy.dll"" exited with code 3.
Workaround: Use build button;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts