Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.5
[WSA] Build and run error in the editor
Pressing "build and run" button when building to WSA platform (specific build parameters are given below) editor shows such error:
Exception: Failed to build Visual Studio project. Output:
UnityInstallationDir "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor".
UnityWSAPlayerDir "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\metrosupport".
UnityProjectDir "C:\BUILD AND RUN TEST\510a3".
Copying unprocessed assemblies...
C:\BUILD AND RUN TEST\510a3\Assembly-CSharp-metro-vs2013.csproj(3,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\BUILD AND RUN TEST\510a3\UnityCommon.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.
C:\BUILD AND RUN TEST\510a3\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass-metro-vs2013.csproj(3,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\BUILD AND RUN TEST\510a3\UnityCommon.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.
More of errors are in the attached log file "log.txt";
"Build and run" doesn't make error to appear when building to WSA, sdk8.1, without Unity C# projects
Reproducible on 4.5, 4.6. 5.0, 5.1;
Different version provides slightly different error messages;
1. create an empty project;
2. set such settings in build settings:
>sdk: 8.0, without Unity C# projects
>sdk: 8.0, with Unity C# projects
>sdk: 8.1, with Unity C# projects
3. press "build and run" button;
Workaround: don't use "build and run" button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager