Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
EditorApplication.delayCall does not work in the command line if WS platform is installed
1) Download attached project
2) Test this on 5.4 with WSA installed by using command "<Unity.exe location> -batchmode -nographics -projectPath "<Path_To_Project>/CommandLineDelayCall" -executeMethod MyDelayedCall.MyMethod
Note: Don't add -quit. DelayedCall sometimes doesn't trigger if it is quit too quickly
3) Wait a bit to make sure the call is run
4) Open Editor.log - notice that both Debug.Log have been triggered
5) Repeat steps 2-4 on 5.5+ without WSA installed - nothing changes
6) Repeat steps 2-4 on 5.5+ with WSA installed - this time EditorApplication.delayCall never calls the other method
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b1
Not reproduced in 5.4.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"