Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[WSA] Exceptions happening in OnGUI callback don't get logged on .NET scripting backend.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (WindowsStoreEdited.zip)
2. Open the Assets/bugsplat/report/scene/debug.unity scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal 10 (.NET backend), Build type - D3D, Enable C# projects, Enable Development build, Enable Copy references
5. Open Visual Studio solution
6. Deploy on local machine (DEBUG/x86)
7. Press the button (Promote exception)
8. Observe, the Application.logMessageReceived has not triggered
Expected result: Application.logMessageReceived should be triggered
Actual result: Application.logMessageReceived has not triggered
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7
Fixed in: 2017.2.0a3
Backported to: 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems