Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[WSA] App crash unloading scene
WSA 8.1 and UWP applications crash when scene loaded asynchronously is unloaded.
Reproducible on 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1.
1. open project "SceneLoadingSample.zip";
2. build to WSA 8.1 or UWP platforms;
3. build and run.
4. press button "load async". Press button Unload. Application crashes.
-- WSA 8.1 project crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 25)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
-- UWP project crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 24)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"