Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
[WSA] App crash unloading scene
WSA 8.1 and UWP applications crash when scene loaded asynchronously is unloaded.
Reproducible on 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1.
1. open project "SceneLoadingSample.zip";
2. build to WSA 8.1 or UWP platforms;
3. build and run.
4. press button "load async". Press button Unload. Application crashes.
-- WSA 8.1 project crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'LightmapSettings' is NULL (table index 25)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
-- UWP project crashes with error:
GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'RenderSettings' is NULL (table index 24)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/BaseClasses/ManagerContext.cpp Line: 89)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers