Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Wrong URL shown in UV overlap warning message
When UV overlaps are detected in a lightmap, this warning is shown:
Please see this webpage for more information about objects with overlapping UVs:
This is clearly the wrong URL. This should instead have been: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ProgressiveLightmapper-UVOverlap.html.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded