Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1
Wrong URL shown in UV overlap warning message
When UV overlaps are detected in a lightmap, this warning is shown:
Please see this webpage for more information about objects with overlapping UVs:
This is clearly the wrong URL. This should instead have been: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ProgressiveLightmapper-UVOverlap.html.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol