Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3
Planned for 2019.1
Wrong URL shown in UV overlap warning message
When UV overlaps are detected in a lightmap, this warning is shown:
Please see this webpage for more information about objects with overlapping UVs:
This is clearly the wrong URL. This should instead have been: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ProgressiveLightmapper-UVOverlap.html.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager