Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Wrong URL shown in UV overlap warning message
When UV overlaps are detected in a lightmap, this warning is shown:
Please see this webpage for more information about objects with overlapping UVs:
This is clearly the wrong URL. This should instead have been: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ProgressiveLightmapper-UVOverlap.html.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used