Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1
Wrong URL shown in UV overlap warning message
When UV overlaps are detected in a lightmap, this warning is shown:
Please see this webpage for more information about objects with overlapping UVs:
This is clearly the wrong URL. This should instead have been: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ProgressiveLightmapper-UVOverlap.html.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()