Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
How to reproduce
1) Open gfx tests project https://ono.unity3d.com/test-data/gfx-tests
2) Open scene /857-BakedLighting_LightModes_ShadowMask_Terrain-subset.unity
3) Notice the size of the trees, as seen in the shaded view mode. See screenshot.
4) Change scene view mode to shadow mask. See screenshot.
Expected behavior: the trees are the same size in the two scene view modes
Observed behavior: trees are way too big in shadow mask view mode. Could other view modes be affected too?
Observed on trunk rev e7c0e53e6f4b (2021.1.0a8)
Reproduces with: 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0a20,2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9, 2020.1.0a8
Does not reproduce with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a10, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button