Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
[WinRT] Private members are not initialized in serializable class
1. Import "Final IK" from the asset store
2. Open scene "Driving"
3. Include the scene in the build and build for WP8
4. Open up the solution with VS
5. Deploy in debug mode. A NullReferenceException is thrown, call stack points to line 146 in "IKMappingSpice.cs" (if (spine.Length != spineBones.Length) spine = new BoneMap[spineBones.Length];).
If you continue through the exceptions the project runs but with errors in console and the mannequin does not behave like it should
Running in the editor works fine.
This is a regression from 4.3.4f1 - everything worked fine there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform