Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WP8.1][WP10] Hindi characters are invisible on Windows phones
On Windows phones Hindi (अरे! सभी को नमस्कार! यह मेरा नया संदेश है !!!) characters are invisible in input fields or simple labels.
Reproducible 5.3.3f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11.
1. Open project "hindi_input.zip".
2. Observe that Hindi characters are visible in the editor.
3. Build project to UWP or WP8.1 platform.
4. Deploy project on Windows Phone and observe Hindi characters are not visible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected