Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WP8.1][WP10] Hindi characters are invisible on Windows phones
On Windows phones Hindi (अरे! सभी को नमस्कार! यह मेरा नया संदेश है !!!) characters are invisible in input fields or simple labels.
Reproducible 5.3.3f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11.
1. Open project "hindi_input.zip".
2. Observe that Hindi characters are visible in the editor.
3. Build project to UWP or WP8.1 platform.
4. Deploy project on Windows Phone and observe Hindi characters are not visible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event