Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WP8.1][WP10] Hindi characters are invisible on Windows phones
On Windows phones Hindi (अरे! सभी को नमस्कार! यह मेरा नया संदेश है !!!) characters are invisible in input fields or simple labels.
Reproducible 5.3.3f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11.
1. Open project "hindi_input.zip".
2. Observe that Hindi characters are visible in the editor.
3. Build project to UWP or WP8.1 platform.
4. Deploy project on Windows Phone and observe Hindi characters are not visible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window