Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[WP8.1][UWP]Incorrect Application.systemLanguage returned
1. Set phone language to Español (Argentina)
2. Build and run attached project (SystemLanguage.rar)
3. Notice that Application.systemLanguage returns "Arabic"
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing