Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WP8.1][UWP]Incorrect Application.systemLanguage returned
1. Set phone language to Español (Argentina)
2. Build and run attached project (SystemLanguage.rar)
3. Notice that Application.systemLanguage returns "Arabic"
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh