Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[WP8.1][UWP]Incorrect Application.systemLanguage returned
1. Set phone language to Español (Argentina)
2. Build and run attached project (SystemLanguage.rar)
3. Notice that Application.systemLanguage returns "Arabic"
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd