Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[WP8.1][UWP]Incorrect Application.systemLanguage returned
1. Set phone language to Español (Argentina)
2. Build and run attached project (SystemLanguage.rar)
3. Notice that Application.systemLanguage returns "Arabic"
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh