Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
[WP8] Camera flag don't clear does not work
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test". It contains a spinning cube and a camera with the "don't clear" flag set
3. Build & Run for WP8
4. Notice that nothing appears after the unity logo - nothing is being drawn on top like it should
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jun 06, 2014 11:47
I'm experiencing exactly the same issue on ios. What should i do now? Downgrade?