Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
[WP8] Camera flag don't clear does not work
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test". It contains a spinning cube and a camera with the "don't clear" flag set
3. Build & Run for WP8
4. Notice that nothing appears after the unity logo - nothing is being drawn on top like it should
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used