Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
WP8 app hangs when calculating a specific navmesh path
1. Open the project attached
2. Build for wp8 and open up the solution on VS
4. In the game walk up to the column (it's left side), wait for the spiders to spawn and the tap to move to the other side of the column - this should cause the hang.
If unsuccessful just try walking around the columns, they seem to contribute to the hangup.
Regression since 4.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted