Search Issue Tracker
Word Project is misspelled in the second paragraph of the Add Prefab part in the Karting Interactive Tutorial
1. Download and start the Karting Interactive tutorial
2. Select the "Add Prefab" part from the tutorials menu
3. Observe the second paragraph regarding the Project window
Expected result: The first sentence is spelled correctly "Project window lists all the prefabs that are available in this project"
Actual result: There is a typo in the first sentence spelling "projecy" instead of "project"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4.34f1(Interactive Tutorials are not compatible)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab