Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a6
WNS push notifications via background task is not working when push notifications are sent from the portal or using the WNS rest APIs
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityWNSDemo.zip"
2. Build the project for UWP
3. Open the built project with Visual Studio
4. Follow the steps provided in the attached file "WNS Demo projects - Documentation.pdf"
Expected results: Windows OS notification appears
Actual results: Windows OS notification does not appear
Reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"