Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a6
WNS push notifications via background task is not working when push notifications are sent from the portal or using the WNS rest APIs
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityWNSDemo.zip"
2. Build the project for UWP
3. Open the built project with Visual Studio
4. Follow the steps provided in the attached file "WNS Demo projects - Documentation.pdf"
Expected results: Windows OS notification appears
Actual results: Windows OS notification does not appear
Reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.10f1, 2022.2.0b2, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode