Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WindowsMR] Improve messaging when PerceptionRemoting.dll does not load
In the editor we have a checkbox for enabling WSA Remoting Support, this toggle loads the PerceptionRemoting.dll. When this checkbox is not on, the error that presents itself does not mention the check box and almost always this checkbox is the problem. We've had several misguided investigations into the DLL failing to load but was a false lead because the checkbox just needed to be turned on to forward through the dll into the build.
related bug for background context: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1154031
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine