Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WindowsMR] Improve messaging when PerceptionRemoting.dll does not load
In the editor we have a checkbox for enabling WSA Remoting Support, this toggle loads the PerceptionRemoting.dll. When this checkbox is not on, the error that presents itself does not mention the check box and almost always this checkbox is the problem. We've had several misguided investigations into the DLL failing to load but was a false lead because the checkbox just needed to be turned on to forward through the dll into the build.
related bug for background context: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1154031
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Won't be fixed in 2020 due to legacy XR being deprecated and removed.
Fixed in PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/107789/_/2019.3/xr/wmr-remoting-connect-updates
Fixed in PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/107824/_/2018.4/xr/wmr-remoting-connect-updates