Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WindowsMR] Improve messaging when PerceptionRemoting.dll does not load
In the editor we have a checkbox for enabling WSA Remoting Support, this toggle loads the PerceptionRemoting.dll. When this checkbox is not on, the error that presents itself does not mention the check box and almost always this checkbox is the problem. We've had several misguided investigations into the DLL failing to load but was a false lead because the checkbox just needed to be turned on to forward through the dll into the build.
related bug for background context: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1154031
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh