Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WindowsMR] Improve messaging when PerceptionRemoting.dll does not load
In the editor we have a checkbox for enabling WSA Remoting Support, this toggle loads the PerceptionRemoting.dll. When this checkbox is not on, the error that presents itself does not mention the check box and almost always this checkbox is the problem. We've had several misguided investigations into the DLL failing to load but was a false lead because the checkbox just needed to be turned on to forward through the dll into the build.
related bug for background context: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1154031
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets