Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[WindowsMR] Improve messaging when PerceptionRemoting.dll does not load
In the editor we have a checkbox for enabling WSA Remoting Support, this toggle loads the PerceptionRemoting.dll. When this checkbox is not on, the error that presents itself does not mention the check box and almost always this checkbox is the problem. We've had several misguided investigations into the DLL failing to load but was a false lead because the checkbox just needed to be turned on to forward through the dll into the build.
related bug for background context: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1154031
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy