Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[WindowsMR][Emulation] Unable to disconnect remoting after connecting and entering play mode
1. What happened
Editor will prevent the user from disconnecting a remote connection to device after a connection has been established and Play Mode has been entered.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Create blank project, connect to HoloLens with emulation tab, then try to disconnect after cycling play mode. The Disconnect button will be greyed out and unable to be pressed.
Restarting the Emulation window will allow you to select the button and disconnect will work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update