Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[WindowsMR][Emulation] Unable to disconnect remoting after connecting and entering play mode
1. What happened
Editor will prevent the user from disconnecting a remote connection to device after a connection has been established and Play Mode has been entered.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Create blank project, connect to HoloLens with emulation tab, then try to disconnect after cycling play mode. The Disconnect button will be greyed out and unable to be pressed.
Restarting the Emulation window will allow you to select the button and disconnect will work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected