Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[WindowsMR][Emulation] Unable to disconnect remoting after connecting and entering play mode
1. What happened
Editor will prevent the user from disconnecting a remote connection to device after a connection has been established and Play Mode has been entered.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Create blank project, connect to HoloLens with emulation tab, then try to disconnect after cycling play mode. The Disconnect button will be greyed out and unable to be pressed.
Restarting the Emulation window will allow you to select the button and disconnect will work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()