Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[WindowsMR][Emulation] Unable to disconnect remoting after connecting and entering play mode
1. What happened
Editor will prevent the user from disconnecting a remote connection to device after a connection has been established and Play Mode has been entered.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Create blank project, connect to HoloLens with emulation tab, then try to disconnect after cycling play mode. The Disconnect button will be greyed out and unable to be pressed.
Restarting the Emulation window will allow you to select the button and disconnect will work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly