Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Windows] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when saving is run through POST/PUT requests on third-party library
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project on Windows
2. Hit Play
3. Go to "Window > Editor Test."
4. Press "BestHTTP"
5. Check the error on the console.
6. Press "UWR"
7. See everything completes ok.
Expected result: System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection should not be outputted
Reproduced in: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.2.0b1, 2018.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p4
Regression since: 2017.2.0b1
Reproduced on Windows 10, does not occur on OSX Sierra 10.12.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager