Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Windows] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when saving is run through POST/PUT requests on third-party library
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project on Windows
2. Hit Play
3. Go to "Window > Editor Test."
4. Press "BestHTTP"
5. Check the error on the console.
6. Press "UWR"
7. See everything completes ok.
Expected result: System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection should not be outputted
Reproduced in: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.2.0b1, 2018.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p4
Regression since: 2017.2.0b1
Reproduced on Windows 10, does not occur on OSX Sierra 10.12.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made