Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Windows] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when saving is run through POST/PUT requests on third-party library
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project on Windows
2. Hit Play
3. Go to "Window > Editor Test."
4. Press "BestHTTP"
5. Check the error on the console.
6. Press "UWR"
7. See everything completes ok.
Expected result: System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection should not be outputted
Reproduced in: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.2.0b1, 2018.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p4
Regression since: 2017.2.0b1
Reproduced on Windows 10, does not occur on OSX Sierra 10.12.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'