Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Windows] System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when saving is run through POST/PUT requests on third-party library
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project on Windows
2. Hit Play
3. Go to "Window > Editor Test."
4. Press "BestHTTP"
5. Check the error on the console.
6. Press "UWR"
7. See everything completes ok.
Expected result: System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection should not be outputted
Reproduced in: 2017.2.1p1, 2017.2.0b1, 2018.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.2p4
Regression since: 2017.2.0b1
Reproduced on Windows 10, does not occur on OSX Sierra 10.12.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)