Search Issue Tracker
Windows Store builds get UnauthorizedAccessException error when try to create directory
When trying to create directory with Directory.CreateDirectory on Windows Store app build, "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown.
1. Open attached project
2. Select Windows Store platform (Windows 10)
3. Check Development Build checkbox
2. Build and Run
Builded application runs and there are no errors.
There are errors in Developers console (see Error.png attached)
Note: There are no errors on Windows standalone build.
Reproduced on: Unity 5.2.5f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a1
Tested on Windows 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode