Search Issue Tracker
Windows Store builds get UnauthorizedAccessException error when try to create directory
When trying to create directory with Directory.CreateDirectory on Windows Store app build, "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown.
1. Open attached project
2. Select Windows Store platform (Windows 10)
3. Check Development Build checkbox
2. Build and Run
Builded application runs and there are no errors.
There are errors in Developers console (see Error.png attached)
Note: There are no errors on Windows standalone build.
Reproduced on: Unity 5.2.5f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a1
Tested on Windows 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors