Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Windows][Standalone] The Server Build though VS Project generation does not have a command window
When generate Server Build (Headless) standalone Player on Windows, it always launches with a command window.
However, if the user generates a Visual Studio project from the Editor, then builds the Server player from VS, the Player does not launch with a command window. Instead, it can only be seen or ended in the Task Manager.
1. Launch Unity Editor with any project on Windows
2. Choose "Server Build" and "Generate Visual Studio Project" both on Build Settings (Ctrl + Shift + B)
3. Open the VS project once it is done building in Editor
4. Build the VS project with any configuration
5. Launch the final built Player
Expected: Server Build Player launches with a comment window after built from VS project
Reality: Server Build Player does not launch with a comment window after built from VS project
Happens to: Trunk in 2019.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed