Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
QualitySettings.vSyncCount doesn't work in OnApplicationFocus(false) handler on Windows Standalone player
1) Download and open the project attached by the user.
2) Run in the editor.
3) Observe that vSync is set to 1 and FPS is set accordingly
4) Click another window so that the editor would lose focus
5) Observe that vSync is now set to 3 and FPS is set accordingly
6) Focus the editor again
7) Observe that the vSync is back at 1 and FPS is set accordingly
8) Build and run Windows standalone player and repeat steps 3 to 6 with the player window instead of the editor
9) Observe that after losing focus the first time and being changed to vSync 3 the player does not change the FPS values after regaining focus even though vSync is being set to 1
Note: Does not reproduce on Mac or UWP builds
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes