Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
QualitySettings.vSyncCount doesn't work in OnApplicationFocus(false) handler on Windows Standalone player
1) Download and open the project attached by the user.
2) Run in the editor.
3) Observe that vSync is set to 1 and FPS is set accordingly
4) Click another window so that the editor would lose focus
5) Observe that vSync is now set to 3 and FPS is set accordingly
6) Focus the editor again
7) Observe that the vSync is back at 1 and FPS is set accordingly
8) Build and run Windows standalone player and repeat steps 3 to 6 with the player window instead of the editor
9) Observe that after losing focus the first time and being changed to vSync 3 the player does not change the FPS values after regaining focus even though vSync is being set to 1
Note: Does not reproduce on Mac or UWP builds
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error