Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
QualitySettings.vSyncCount doesn't work in OnApplicationFocus(false) handler on Windows Standalone player
1) Download and open the project attached by the user.
2) Run in the editor.
3) Observe that vSync is set to 1 and FPS is set accordingly
4) Click another window so that the editor would lose focus
5) Observe that vSync is now set to 3 and FPS is set accordingly
6) Focus the editor again
7) Observe that the vSync is back at 1 and FPS is set accordingly
8) Build and run Windows standalone player and repeat steps 3 to 6 with the player window instead of the editor
9) Observe that after losing focus the first time and being changed to vSync 3 the player does not change the FPS values after regaining focus even though vSync is being set to 1
Note: Does not reproduce on Mac or UWP builds
Reproduced on: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody