Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Windows] Make Windows standalone player ask you to choose a directory rather than an exe name
-e: over the course of several releases more and more items ended up being added to the root folder of a standalone build. so you can no longer build different version into the same folder. See also https://forum.unity.com/threads/unity-2017-2-unityplayer-dll-being-created-after-build-22mb.500158/
--things being added to the standalone build root:
---2018.1: Mono folder
--create new project on 2018.1
--make a standalone build
--NOTICE that apart form the *.exe and the *_Data all the other things got added into the root folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected