Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A Editor bug
Found in [Package]
[Windows][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/140
1. Move mouse around (don't touch the scroll wheel)
Result: mouse.scroll stays at (0, 0)
2. Scroll a bit and then move mouse around (don't touch the scroll wheel)
Result: mouse.scroll.y goes to some value on and off again when moving mouse (negative, if it was scrolled down/ positive, if it was scrolled up)
Note: This issue does NOT happen to touchpad for Macbook, only the mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3