Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[GL][Windows] Build crashes in fullscreen mode
1. Create new project
2. Change Graphics Api for windows to any OpenGL API
3. Build project for windows standalone
4. Launch build in fullscreen mode (or windowed and then switch to fullscreen by pressing alt + enter key combination)
5. Build crahses
Reproducible: 5.3.0f1 (b948b362cb65), 5.2.3f1 (f3d16a1fa2dd), 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'