Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows][MultiDisplay] The second screen in the multi-display mode gets weird offset when using different screen resolutions
When using the multi-display feature, the screen on the second display gets offset in the vertical direction. This issue only reproduces when the screen resolution of the second display differs from the primary display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player