Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows][MultiDisplay] The second screen in the multi-display mode gets weird offset when using different screen resolutions
When using the multi-display feature, the screen on the second display gets offset in the vertical direction. This issue only reproduces when the screen resolution of the second display differs from the primary display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used