Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows][MultiDisplay] The second screen in the multi-display mode gets weird offset when using different screen resolutions
When using the multi-display feature, the screen on the second display gets offset in the vertical direction. This issue only reproduces when the screen resolution of the second display differs from the primary display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`