Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Windows][MultiDisplay] The second screen in the multi-display mode gets weird offset when using different screen resolutions
When using the multi-display feature, the screen on the second display gets offset in the vertical direction. This issue only reproduces when the screen resolution of the second display differs from the primary display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled