Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X, 2022.2.X
Windows keys show up with incorrect KeyCodes and throw errors when attempting to reassign shortcuts to them
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity Project
2. In the Menu Bar go to "Edit -> Shortcuts..."
3. Attempt to reassign any action to a Windows key
Expected result: No errors are thrown and no changes appear in the bound key field
Actual result: An ArgumentException is thrown in the Console and either "LeftApple" or "RightMeta" is shown as the rebound key
Reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
- "LeftApple" is shown for the left Windows key, and "RightMeta" is shown for the right one
- On 2019.4 and 2020.3 they show up as "LeftCommand" and "RightApple"
- Error thrown in the Console:
"ArgumentException: Binding uses invalid key code LeftApple
Parameter name: combinationSequence"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration