Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.10f1, 2023.1.0b6, 2023.2.0a2
Windows keys show up with incorrect KeyCodes and throw errors when attempting to reassign shortcuts to them
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity Project
2. In the Menu Bar go to "Edit -> Shortcuts..."
3. Attempt to reassign any action to a Windows key
Expected result: No errors are thrown and no changes appear in the bound key field
Actual result: An ArgumentException is thrown in the Console and either "LeftApple" or "RightMeta" is shown as the rebound key
Reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
- "LeftApple" is shown for the left Windows key, and "RightMeta" is shown for the right one
- On 2019.4 and 2020.3 they show up as "LeftCommand" and "RightApple"
- Error thrown in the Console:
"ArgumentException: Binding uses invalid key code LeftApple
Parameter name: combinationSequence"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode