Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3.6f1
[Windows][IL2CPP] A "SocketException: Protocol option not supported" is thrown when trying to connect to an IPv6 network
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099133"
2. Build and Run on WindowsStandalone
3. Press the "Test IPv6" button
4. Check the player log
Actual: "SocketException: Protocol option not supported" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
- Doesn't repro either on Mac nor Android nor iOS
- Couldn't test with earlier versions due to project crashing while building
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a2
Backported to: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"