Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[Windows] Game window doesn't minimize when Windows button is pressed
1. Download attached project "client.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build project via Tools > CI > Build Windows (x64)
3. Wait until the project is built, and make sure there are no errors
- If it built correctly you should have a build\Windows\EscapeFromTarkov\NLog\NLog.config file, check for this
- Make sure you only have one monitor attached (I couldn't repro with two monitors)
4. Run EscapeFromTarkov.exe
5. When the title menu appears, press the Windows button to try to show the Windows Start menu
Expected Result: The game minimises to show the Start Menu
Actual Result: The game should freeze, but will still show onscreen
- This issue appears only on Windows
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.1p4 and 5.6.3p4
Could not check for regression on 5.5 because Unity crashes
Could not check if this issue is fixed on 2017.1, 2017.2 and 2017.3 because files become corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'