Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Windows] Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore/OpenGLES2/OpenGLES3
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 & OpenGLES3.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add OpenGLCore > move to the top of the list > Restart.
5. Change the size of the Game/Scene view window.
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing.
Game/Scene view window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.3.0f1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera