Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2021.3.X
[Windows] Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore/OpenGLES2/OpenGLES3
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing when Graphics APIs set to OpenGLCore, OpenGLES2 & OpenGLES3.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add OpenGLCore > move to the top of the list > Restart.
5. Change the size of the Game/Scene view window.
Game/Scene view window is flickering on resizing.
Game/Scene view window should not be flickered on resizing.
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.3.0f1.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account