Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Windows fails to identify as Windows when building the project using IL2CPP scripting backend
1. Open the attached project "1399596.zip"
2. Press File > Build and run
3. Observe the Text on the screen
Expected result: The line in the middle says - "Windows"
Actual result: The line in the middle says - "NOT Windows"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a11
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0b16
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.1f1