Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Windows fails to identify as Windows when building the project using IL2CPP scripting backend
1. Open the attached project "1399596.zip"
2. Press File > Build and run
3. Observe the Text on the screen
Expected result: The line in the middle says - "Windows"
Actual result: The line in the middle says - "NOT Windows"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated