Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Windows fails to identify as Windows when building the project using IL2CPP scripting backend
1. Open the attached project "1399596.zip"
2. Press File > Build and run
3. Observe the Text on the screen
Expected result: The line in the middle says - "Windows"
Actual result: The line in the middle says - "NOT Windows"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point