Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Windows: Edit -> Select All does not function. Ctrl A does work
1 Create new project
2 Go to Hierarchy and duplicate camera to have 2 or more
3 Select 1 camera in Hierarchy
4 In main menu Edit->Select All - nothing happens
5 Press Ctrl+A - all cameras selected
The same with Project window
It works on Mac :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown