Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Windows D3D9 player always on top after using ExclusiveMode
After a Windows D3D9 standalone player is toggled from Exclusive fullscreen mode to windowed mode it will always remain above other windows. Clicking the title bar of other windows or dragging them will give them focus but the player window will remain on top.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"