Search Issue Tracker
[Windows] Can't create a project with UNC style paths
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project
3. Project name: Test
4. Location: \\127.0.0.1\c$
5. "Create project"
Expected Result: The project is created
Actual Result: "Project path is invalid - make sure you are not using invalid characters"
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs