Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Windows build fails when using Deltatre Magma Engine
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached "Minimal_repro.zip" project
2. Change the Target Platform to Windows (File -> Build Settings)
3. Change the Architecture to "x86_64"
4. Press Build
Expected result: The project is built without issues
Actual result: The Build fails and an error is thrown: "script class layout might be incompatible between the editor and the player"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first