Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Windows build fails when using Deltatre Magma Engine
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached "Minimal_repro.zip" project
2. Change the Target Platform to Windows (File -> Build Settings)
3. Change the Architecture to "x86_64"
4. Press Build
Expected result: The project is built without issues
Actual result: The Build fails and an error is thrown: "script class layout might be incompatible between the editor and the player"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled