Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Windows] Load previous project on startup check causes domain reload that blocks Editor
Steps to reproduce (see LoadPreviousProjectOnStartUP.mp4):
1. Enable Rider plugin package for Unity.
2. Go to Preferences -> General.
3. Tick "Load previous project on startup".
Actual result: Application.ProcessWindowsMessage Window keeps reloading.
It does not reproduce every time you launch the editor, so I'm not adding any steps to reproduce.
Reproduces in Dots-shooter:
Revision: 2020.1/staging 726fc0bca2bc
Built: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:05:12 GMT
On small projects enable/disable checkbox takes couple of seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected