Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Windows] Load previous project on startup check causes domain reload that blocks Editor
Steps to reproduce (see LoadPreviousProjectOnStartUP.mp4):
1. Enable Rider plugin package for Unity.
2. Go to Preferences -> General.
3. Tick "Load previous project on startup".
Actual result: Application.ProcessWindowsMessage Window keeps reloading.
It does not reproduce every time you launch the editor, so I'm not adding any steps to reproduce.
Reproduces in Dots-shooter:
Revision: 2020.1/staging 726fc0bca2bc
Built: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:05:12 GMT
On small projects enable/disable checkbox takes couple of seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled