Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Windows] Load previous project on startup check causes domain reload that blocks Editor
Steps to reproduce (see LoadPreviousProjectOnStartUP.mp4):
1. Enable Rider plugin package for Unity.
2. Go to Preferences -> General.
3. Tick "Load previous project on startup".
Actual result: Application.ProcessWindowsMessage Window keeps reloading.
It does not reproduce every time you launch the editor, so I'm not adding any steps to reproduce.
Reproduces in Dots-shooter:
Revision: 2020.1/staging 726fc0bca2bc
Built: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:05:12 GMT
On small projects enable/disable checkbox takes couple of seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU