Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Windows] Load previous project on startup check causes domain reload that blocks Editor
Steps to reproduce (see LoadPreviousProjectOnStartUP.mp4):
1. Enable Rider plugin package for Unity.
2. Go to Preferences -> General.
3. Tick "Load previous project on startup".
Actual result: Application.ProcessWindowsMessage Window keeps reloading.
It does not reproduce every time you launch the editor, so I'm not adding any steps to reproduce.
Reproduces in Dots-shooter:
Revision: 2020.1/staging 726fc0bca2bc
Built: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:05:12 GMT
On small projects enable/disable checkbox takes couple of seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05