Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Windows] Load previous project on startup check causes domain reload that blocks Editor
Steps to reproduce (see LoadPreviousProjectOnStartUP.mp4):
1. Enable Rider plugin package for Unity.
2. Go to Preferences -> General.
3. Tick "Load previous project on startup".
Actual result: Application.ProcessWindowsMessage Window keeps reloading.
It does not reproduce every time you launch the editor, so I'm not adding any steps to reproduce.
Reproduces in Dots-shooter:
Revision: 2020.1/staging 726fc0bca2bc
Built: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:05:12 GMT
On small projects enable/disable checkbox takes couple of seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect